Our vision is simple: We want to be a blessing to those who live and travel by boat in the Caribbean Islands.
Our mission is diverse:
- Help and minister to the physical and spiritual needs of those who travel by boat to the various Caribbean Islands.
- Help local churches and pastors with special needs and projects.
- Help with hurricane relief and other natural disaster help.
- Help and minister to local pastors with physical and spiritual needs and the training and equipping of their people.
- In areas where there are very limited sleeping accommodations, we would use our boat(s) as a means for providing a place to sleep and eat in comfort, sort-of a “floating hotel”.